Monday, January 7, 2008

Gaming Laptop for Web Page Building?

Why not? Often the specs needed for gaming are similar to what you would need for building web pages and running Adobe products. I just found one of my first CES favorites for the year that satisfies these spec demands.

Introducing the Gateway P-171XL FX, yes Gateway.

Specs:
17 in screen
2.8GHz Core 2 Extreme CPU
3 GB of RAM (sweet)
Dual 200GB hard drives
512 MB Nvidia GeForce 8800M GTS graphics card (I am drooling at this point)
9.3 lbs (a bit heavy)
About $3000 (ouch)

Well, I am not in love with the price, but I think I am in laptop lust anyway.

Check out a few pics here:
Pic 1
Pic 2

Here is what other bloggers are reporting:

Wired Blog Network

Laptop-Computers

Gizmodo

Author: Pamela S. Stevens, SEO Jive

No comments: